Land Club Property Outlook 2019
2019 will be yet another crucial year for the UK. Ongoing Brexit uncertainty dominates the economic and political forecasts and with no concrete plan in place, the UK enters 2019 with the unknown potentially on the horizon. The domination of Brexit news in the media means other pressing issues such as the UKs lack of housing are not as publicised, yet it is an ongoing concern for many.
- - - - - -
Savills. UK Cross Sector Outlook
- Residential Development Land remains robust despite ongoing political uncertainty.
- Land Club Property Outlook 2019
- UK Housing Market Update
- Delivering Affordable Housing
- Land Club Bolster Team with Appointment of new Director Stephen Gilbert
- Land Club Backers Whitton Gain Full Planning Consent for Landmark Romford Site
- Considerable Growth for UK Residential Market