Residential Development Land remains robust outside of London despite ongoing political uncertainty.
Scotland continues to outperform the national average. Land values have increased by 0.5% in Scotland in Q1 2019. This bodes well for our Land Club Bond, as we already have projects lined up to invest into, and one such project is located just outside of Glasgow, Scotland. The site in Moodiesburn in North Lanarkshire is situated a residential suburb located 8 miles north east of Glasgow City Centre and primed for a mixed-use residential led scheme. The GDV of this project is £84.2m. Investors should note that investing with Land Club puts your capital at risk and returns are not guaranteed.
- Residential Development Land remains robust despite ongoing political uncertainty.
- Land Club Property Outlook 2019
- UK Housing Market Update
- Delivering Affordable Housing
- Land Club Bolster Team with Appointment of new Director Stephen Gilbert
- Land Club Backers Whitton Gain Full Planning Consent for Landmark Romford Site
- Considerable Growth for UK Residential Market